Skip to main content

HOME - Wild.

Hello Katriel,

Its been a while. well, its been a long while. 

I heard Gloria Copeland say the other day that "In consistency lies the power."
She said, most Christians lack consistency, and that is when they fail. 
 I suppose that consistency is something to do with discipline; and I have a natural incline to rebel against such an order phrased phenomenon. Am wild. 

But we working on that. Turns out Daddy God is as exciting as He is, with such order. Allowing me to see the probability of the two co- existing. it should have been obvious in the first place though, I take after Him. Yes, even the wild.

Anyways, have you ever been so lost, you couldn't trace who you originally where, and exactly how you got lost? no? Yea, me neither,lol. On a serious note though, there is a beauty in trying to find one self. There is a beauty in standing up for something. There is a beauty in knowing who you are. And i find that I am enjoying the journey.

I find myself being able to listen to God. I find myself being able to be wild with daddy God. He is home. He is my hiding place. He is my safe place.

I was walking home yesterday, from work. It was so cold and windy, with some rain showers. It is when i struck a conversation with the Holy Ghost, and my Spirit caught on the illustration. When their is turmoil around me, I have one occurring thought, Home. If I could just get home, if I could just find time to hide in Him. If i could just get home and be in bed, if i could just be lost in His presence.. He is Home. He is Daddy God. And if i could just find a whole day to be Home right now. 

Wild with words. Wild for Him. Wild to Him. cause i can consistently be wild.

A lover of His presence,
Bea.

Comments

  1. Ok. You remember God thats the good thing. Ecclesiastes 12:1-5.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My "not-so-complicated" CHRISTIAN days

Sometimes I just need a break. From being a soldier in the Army of God and just revert to being Gods Baby. Dont judge. There seems to be a discrepancy in the two identities that I cant quiet sync and manifest. Some days - I am pushing the Gospel further - Because He came, and the world must know about it. Also, because He is coming again. But like T.L Osbourne says; there is no point in preaching about the second coming, when we haven't preached about his first coming (Paraphrased). In such days; I am all about Daddy's business. I will stretch myself and get what needs to be done, done. When you meet me on these days, you meet an army general with a soldiers heart. The harvest is plenty and the laborers are few -so I enroll and do the most, because the laborers are few. I enjoy these days. They are the drive, the passion and the satisfying days. Doing Ministry Work is like breathing. Yes, that serious. Then there are some days. Some days - I am Gods Baby baski

A LITTLE OF CALM

Dear katriel Guess what?  I am wondering what to do with a little of calm.  My life can be/Is adventurous; so when there is a bit of calm - Its never a natural state as it should be.

UNQUALIFIED AND SHADY LEADERS IN THE CHURCH

It boils down to two questions, 1. Do you truly believe that God knows what He is doing? 2. Do you believe that His Word is true when He says that every person is fashioned for His Glory and is unique and outstanding in their own way? Leaders are chosen by God in church -whether good or bad - Judas and Saul were chosen by God. They are chosen to lead others - Not that, in themselves they are qualified so; but God has favored them and given them an opportunity to co-work with Him in that capacity. I say this as someone who has been under people who; I didn't understand why they had any right to lead me. To which God asked me the two important questions above, for when I felt the church had such unqualified and shady leaders in some places they had no right being. But I understand God - I understand the vastness of His Wisdom and foresight (He gives it as a gift for crying out loud). He is Wisdom. He is the End. To any leader above you; good and bad alike, you give due hon