Skip to main content

Something about His Presence - EMOTIONAL BEA

Hello Katriel

So you know you how I was created in Gods image right?

Which basically means at most two things,

a. I do look like Him (you have to believe this even without admitting that my being pretty has no other explanation.)

b. I function like Him. Its amazing how humans automatically act like Daddy God naturally. Like how we naturally want companionship; how we want appreciation. Like, who taught us that? Like how we have emotions.

I am an EMOTIONAL person. 
I dont mean to be. I dont plan to be. I just am seriously emotional.

This means that I am going to cry when praying everytime Daddy God whispers to me. It means, I am going to be hurt and sometimes physically feel it when am around people suffering..It means, I can easily be hurt by what my close friends say. 
So you know, I cant end up being cool with all these emotions. And I want to be cool, no lie. So I will calm down on the crying, hold on to a smile when I feel like just gushing out in tears. It means I get to say something as cool as "ait, sharp" when i really feel like just hugging the other person.. I mean, its a daily struggle to be cool. And I am cool, seriously,lol.

And I am still reading Joyce Meyers " How to Manage Your Emotions - And not have your emotions Manage You" book. It makes me so Happy to have emotions!

And the other day, I just realised that most of my sessions in fellowship end in tears. Either, am bent, I need some fixing, or I am simply in awe of who He is.But basically, I just can give up holding on and let go In His Presence. In His Presence, I can be me. I can be the Emotional Bea. Wait, In His presence, I can Simply BE Me. He wont mind if I jump around in excitement, or I scream out loud out of frustration, or just Be. I can talk forever with Him and He wont mind (Ps. I can TALK), there is just so much about His Presence. Something about His Presence.

Lover of His Presence,
Bea*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "not-so-complicated" CHRISTIAN days

Sometimes I just need a break. From being a soldier in the Army of God and just revert to being Gods Baby. Dont judge. There seems to be a discrepancy in the two identities that I cant quiet sync and manifest. Some days - I am pushing the Gospel further - Because He came, and the world must know about it. Also, because He is coming again. But like T.L Osbourne says; there is no point in preaching about the second coming, when we haven't preached about his first coming (Paraphrased). In such days; I am all about Daddy's business. I will stretch myself and get what needs to be done, done. When you meet me on these days, you meet an army general with a soldiers heart. The harvest is plenty and the laborers are few -so I enroll and do the most, because the laborers are few. I enjoy these days. They are the drive, the passion and the satisfying days. Doing Ministry Work is like breathing. Yes, that serious. Then there are some days. Some days - I am Gods Baby baski

A LITTLE OF CALM

Dear katriel Guess what?  I am wondering what to do with a little of calm.  My life can be/Is adventurous; so when there is a bit of calm - Its never a natural state as it should be.

UNQUALIFIED AND SHADY LEADERS IN THE CHURCH

It boils down to two questions, 1. Do you truly believe that God knows what He is doing? 2. Do you believe that His Word is true when He says that every person is fashioned for His Glory and is unique and outstanding in their own way? Leaders are chosen by God in church -whether good or bad - Judas and Saul were chosen by God. They are chosen to lead others - Not that, in themselves they are qualified so; but God has favored them and given them an opportunity to co-work with Him in that capacity. I say this as someone who has been under people who; I didn't understand why they had any right to lead me. To which God asked me the two important questions above, for when I felt the church had such unqualified and shady leaders in some places they had no right being. But I understand God - I understand the vastness of His Wisdom and foresight (He gives it as a gift for crying out loud). He is Wisdom. He is the End. To any leader above you; good and bad alike, you give due hon